The Mink Pack small ensemble of Choral Club of San Diego is looking for talented women singers in all voice ranges.
The Mink Pack is Choral Club’s year-round small ensemble. Mink Pack music is entirely secular focusing on Mid-Century popular songs with an upbeat, hip vibe in 3- 4- and 5 part arrangements. The ensemble rehearses weekly for 10 weeks in the summer (June-early August), with monthly refresher rehearsals October-April. The group performs up to 18 concerts intermittently August – October and January – April.
- Ability to read sheet music with an understanding of dynamics, rhythms, tempos and other musical elements indicated in the score
- Ability to learn music quickly from scores and tracks, and to come to rehearsal ready to put it all together and polish
- Comfortable with performance, with professional demeanor
- Ability to self-start and work independently
- Ability to present at least two solo/small group numbers to add to the repertoire appropriate in style and content to the MP brand
- A reliable, responsible team player
Auditions will be held in two rounds. Interested singers should send in a letter of interest and short vocal history along with a recording (or link to recording) to email@example.com as soon as possible. Finalists will be invited to a second live audition in late May.
Rehearsals begin in June, 2018.
University City United Church – 2877 Governor Drive
For more information, go to www.keyofshe.org or firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Diego Jewish Men’s Choir is holding auditions for their upcoming season which includes the recording of their next CD “Legacy.”
Pacific Women’s Chorus By appointment
Visit us on Monday evenings from 6:45 to 9:30 for our men’s Barbershop singing and Tom Anderson’s teaching sessions.
Martin Luther King Jr., Community Choir
We especially want more male voices, tenor and bass, so guys can join anytime during the season. Tell your friends! Rehearsals on Monday night from 6:30 to 8:30pm starting the Monday after Labor Day at College Avenue Baptist Church 4747 College Ave, San Diego, CA 92115
Music Men Chorus
Visit us on Tuesday evenings from 7-9:30 pm to learn more about and try your hand at Barbershop-style, four-part, close-harmony singing. This is a perfect opportunity for men who love to sing, have been away from it for a while, and want to start singing again. We meet at San Marcos Senior Center, 111 Richmar Avenue. Call Bill for more information, 760-585-6315.