University City United Church has an opening for a person to provide keyboard music for our traditional-style services, using our Allen Quantum Q345C organ and our Yamaha piano.
Minimum Qualifications:· High level of keyboard proficiency in a variety of musical styles (although strong competence in organ performance is preferred, outstanding pianists may be considered).· Experience in accompanying both soloists and group rehearsals.· Good people and communication skills.
University City United Church is an affiliate member of the United Church of Christ denomination; we are an open and affirming, progressive congregation. You can learn more about our church from our website, www.ucuc.org. Interested candidates should contact Steve Shields, the music committee chairman, at email@example.com, or (858) 452-1259.
· Play two services Sunday morning ( 8 am and 1030 am)
· Part time
· Salary commensurate with education and experience
Seeking Director (M/F) to lead 30 member men’s a cappella chorus. This part-time position is compensated and supported by an active Board Of Directors. Our chorus is affiliated with the Barbershop Harmony Society. Director experience preferred but not required for candidates who can demonstrate appropriate musical background and aptitude for leading a chorus. Our current director will be leaving at the end of August to pursue additional education and is available to provide training/mentoring until his departure.
Our chorus meets in San Marcos on Tuesday nights from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. Lesson planning and outside preparation is required. If you would like more information about this position, contact Joe at 760-438-3241 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assistant Music Director – Choral Club of San Diego – Paid Position
- Part Time Accompanist – Choral Club of San Diego – Paid Position
- Escondido Choral Arts Youth Chorus Director Program and Position Description
- Mary Star of the Sea Catholic Church Worship Choir – Music Leader – Jim Belasco (619) 495-7239
- Sweet Harmony Women’s Chorus – Choir Director